- About Us
- What We Do
- Salesforce CRM
- Digital Marketing Services
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Automation
- Our Work
- Contact Us
Browse our career opportunities and apply directly using the form below.
Salary: £35,000 – £55,000
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire
This is a diverse, challenging role taking ownership of a variety Salesforce projects.
Become part of a small but thriving Salesforce Partner Agency, nominated New Business of the Year 2018 at the BIBAs!
We are looking for an experienced developer to develop and deliver new Salesforce and Fullforce solutions. From initial project scoping and solution design through to delivering customised or bespoke solutions, you will quickly become a key member of the M4B team.
* Salesforce Administrator Certified
* Salesforce Platform Developer I Certified
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Experienced Apex (web services, batch processing, triggers) and Visualforce/Lightning development skills
* A strong background in Object Orientated Programming such as Java or .Net
* Previous experience with integrations using SOAP or REST
* Data migration tool experience such as Salesforce Platform, Jitterbit, etc.
* Experience in Service Cloud and Sales Cloud –
*Exposure to Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein, CPQ, etc. is highly desirable.
So, if you are a Salesforce Developer who would like to work in a supportive and welcoming environment, please get in touch using the form below. We will consider partly remote working for the right type of candidate.